During a crisis situation, Fullintel has your back!
A crisis doesn’t happen between 9am-5pm. Serious product issues, management slip-ups, security breaches, or litigation can negatively influence your business’s reputation. It is critical that organizations monitor relevant mentions of their brand during times of crisis to stay on top of developing issues.
Analyst-curated crisis services include:
- 24/7 alerting on relevant breaking news (SMS or email)
- Multiple coverage reports delivered throughout the day
- Crisis wrap-up analysis report providing key takeaways
The Fullintel analyst team works around the clock, leaving you with the time needed to successfully plan and react to the situation.
Our Process for Crisis Monitoring
Engage with Fullintel via email or our 24/7 crisis hotline to initiate your custom crisis monitoring sequence.
Start receiving analyst-curated alerting immediately on breaking crisis mentions.
Start receiving up to 3 curated media reports throughout the day to stay on top of relevant, breaking mentions.
As your crisis winds down, you have the option to scale back on the number of daily reports you receive, as needed.
Receive a curated analysis report, providing relevant statistics and deep insights on the overall media impact of the event.
100% Satisfaction Gaurantee
- We’ll set up your account and give you access to all the features.
- Nothing will be billed to you until the end of your trial. Guaranteed.
- If you choose to continue after your trial, only then will we bill you for your plan.
- While we strongly encourage you to complete the full extent of your free trial, you can cancel at any time.
Like we were in autopilot
“With our previous service, we
Public Relations Manager
They were very responsive
“Due to the uniqueness of our company, we had some minor issues with our coverage during the trial period but the success team was very helpful and very attentive in ironing out the kinks and ultimately making it a very positive experience for us.”
Fortune 500 Retail Company