Your privacy is important to Fullintel, LLC and we go to great lengths to protect it. This Privacy Statement applies to the collection and sharing of personal and other information via the Fullintel application operated by Fullintel, LLC and its worldwide affiliated companies and subsidiaries.
The terms “Personal Information” or “Personally Identifiable Information” means your name, address, phone number, email address, and/or certain additional categories of information that identify you personally and the terms “Personal Information” and “Personally Identifiable Information” do not include username, technical information (for example, Unique Device Identifier or “UDID,” Media Access Control “MAC” address, Apple’s Identifier For Advertising or “IFA,” and Internet Protocol or “IP” address), or numbers or alpha-numeric identifiers assigned by us, third-parties, or your computer.
What information is collected and how is that information used?
We may collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user, from our Web server logs, and through cookies. We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized user experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. We don’t share any of the information you provide with others, unless we say so in this Statement, or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
How is my personal information protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- We store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring.
- Despite these measures, we do not guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the personal information?
- We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists, customer names or email addresses to others, and we will not make your Personal Information available to any unaffiliated parties, except our approved agents and contractors, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement.
- We rely on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services we offer, and we share some of our back-office functions with other Fullintel companies; our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any Personal Information they may access.
How may I correct, amend or delete my personal information or update my preference?
You may request to remove your information with us at any time simply by contacting us at the following:
60 Thoreau Street, Suite 294
Concord, MA 01742.
Privacy statement changes
Our Privacy Statement may change at any time. If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post the policy changes here. This Privacy Statement was last updated on March 8, 2017.
Get a view of your coverage across all channels including online news, broadcast, social, radio, and even premium subscription services
Daily News Briefs
Daily media coverage highlights and summarized insights, hand picked for relevancy and delivered to your inbox at the start of your day.
Leverage the expertise of your dedicated Fullintel analyst for interpretation of your coverage and the impact on your brand.
See it live
Schedule a time with one of our product specialists to see a live, one-on-one demo.