The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Anvil Awards took place this past June 8 at New York City’s Edison Ballroom to celebrate the best of this year’s PR and communications programs.
The gold standard in PR and communications awards for nearly 80 years, this year’s event doled out hardware in a range of categories including Best Agency, Best College/University Communications Program, Best In-House Team, and Integrated Communications.
Awards handed out include the Silver Anvil for the best strategic PR campaigns and organizational excellence, Bronze Anvils for outstanding PR tactics, along with Awards of Excellence and Awards of Commendation.
Some award winners were recognized alongside their PR agency. This year’s award winners included:
- AT&T (w. FleishmanHillard) – Award of Commendation – Executive Communications
- CHI St. Vincent (w. Ghidotti Communications) – Silver Anvil – Integrated Communications (nonprofit)
- Citrix (w. SHIFT Communications) – Silver Anvil – Content Marketing (B2B)
- The Contact Lens Institute (w. McDougall Communications) – Award of Excellence – Integrated Communications (nonprofit)
- Honeywell (w. FINN Partners) – Award of Excellence – Marketing (B2B)
- Keck Medicine of USC – Silver Anvil – Best In-House Team (nonprofit)
- Lockheed Martin – Silver Anvil – Best In-House Team ($5M+)
- Syracuse University – Silver Anvil – Best College/University Communications Program\
- Washington State Dept. of Health (w. C+C) – Silver Anvil – Content Marketing (nonprofit)
- Wendy’s (w. Ketchum, VMLY&R, Spark Foundry) – Bronze Anvil – Digital Platform
Fullintel was a proud sponsor of this year’s Anvil Awards.